AlixaRx is a national long-term care pharmacy organization that has both Full and Part-Time Closed Door Pharmacy opportunities immediately available. Our mission is to deliver pharmacy services for post-acute care medical settings that Restore Health, Improve Patient Outcomes and Provide Cost-Effective, Accessible Healthcare Solutions. AlixaRx has a new approach to pharmacy services that incorporates remote automated dispensing technology.
To find out more about AlixaRx and to view a video showing our in-house designed ADU, please visit our website at http://alixarx.com
Our team members must be dynamic, dedicated, patient-oriented, and have a passion for long-term care. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, cutting edge pharmacy team, please read on!
Provide dispensing work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist to deliver superior patient care and customer service. Assistthe pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy. Support an environment that promotes optimalefficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employees.
Essential Job Duties:
* Fill daily prescription orders: punch cards, bulk items, OTCs, compounding, cassettes, prepacks, etc.* Stock and restock medication inventory* Print daily orders for the pharmacy, and print labels and delivery sheets.* Process daily shorts and punch card buckets.* Reorder the bulks and shorts.* Create and maintain the punch-card calendar and maintain the calendar board.* Receive any incoming shipment of medication and handle all related paperwork.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Licensed and/or registered with the State Board of Pharmacy and in good standing
* National CPhT certification through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, preferred
* At least one year of related experience, preferred
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Behaviors:
* Basic computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word
processing and spreadsheet applications
* Ability to communicate, perform and comprehend variables within the pharmacy operation
* Capable of providing excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
* Ability to adhere to regulatory and company compliance, Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (OSHA,DEA, State Board of Pharmacy, etc.)
* Keeps abreast of current state, federal and company policies, procedures and regulations
* Ability to accept ownership and accountability for the successful completion all pharmacy production duties and tasks and achievement of pharmacy branch goals
* Understand, promote and comply with rules and regulations governing residents' rights
* Organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Ability to effectively and harmoniously interact with facility, group, division and company management and other employees at all
levels; promotes teamwork and demonstrates strong professionalism
* Ability to work and produce results under pressure
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting (minimum of 10 pounds), fine hand coordination, ability to read and write, the ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions, ability to travel, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Delivering the best possible care for our patients means having the best team. That's why we're committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level with:
* Management and clinical career ladders
* Ongoing education through Golden University
* Leadership training opportunities
* Company-paid trainings and certifications
* Mentoring programs and more
If this matches your goals and passion, please apply for these positions as we want to talk to you. Apply today!
AlixaRx is always seeking skilled professionals who take pride in their work and want to be a part of our innovative team. We'll reward this dedication with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off and much more.
AlixaRx knows that to deliver the best possible patient care, it starts with the best team. That's why we are committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level by providing:
On-going education through GoldenUniversity
Company-paid training and certifications
Management and Clinical career ladders.
Apply now and let us get to know you!
Eden Prairie, MN
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
AlixaRx - 12 months ago
AlixaRx combines leading-edge technology with top clinical and operational talent.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional customer service...