Typical schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. This position will perform several pharmacy-related functions under direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist. This position is strongly centered around computers and data entry.
- Successful completion of pharmacy technician training course or a minimum of one year of on-the-job training
- High school diploma or GED certificate is required
- Basic pharmacy math
- Medical terminology
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform light lifting and repetitious activity
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
Reports To: Pharmacist or store owner.
- Assist compounding pharmacist in preparing custom medications
- Enter prescriptions into the computer and run refills
- Accurately measure chemicals, perform metric conversions
- Use state of the art equipment to make compounded medications
- Answer phones
- Data entry
- Put drug orders away
- Record keeping
- Perform any other tasks as needed to assist pharmacist
The most qualified applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Thank you for your interest in Kubat Pharmacy!
About Kubat Pharmacy:
For more than 75 years, three generations of the Kubat family have owned and operated Kubat Pharmacy in Omaha, Nebraska. Today, two Kubat brothers and a dedicated staff carry on the tradition of delivering fair, honest prices with unmatched friendly and professional service.
We provide prescription medications, custom compounding, home medical equipment, supplies and respiratory services to fit our patients’ needs. Our respiratory therapists, home medical equipment specialists, rehabilitation technologists and pharmacists are easily accessible to our customers. While other independent and family-owned businesses have been absorbed by large chain stores, Kubat Pharmacy has stayed loyal to its values, outpaced the competition and continues to grow.