Immediate opening for a Full-time pharmacy data entry technician at our Long Term Care pharmacy to enter physician orders for patients residing in Long Term Care or Assisted Living Facilities.
- Working under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist to enter physician orders into computer system accurately and efficiently in a timely manner
- Assist in completing customer service requests
- Follow all applicable board of pharmacy regulations, including HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned; such as prescription filling, generating refill requests, etc
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in a long-term care, retail pharmacy or assisting living
- Order entry and insurance billing experience required
- Must be able to work rotating shifts including; days, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to learn data entry skills such as; abbreviations, brand and generic medication names for interpreting physician orders for filling
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PHARMACY ENTERING PHYSICIAN ORDERS INTO PATIENT PROFILES, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**
If you have pharmacy experience we would love to hear from you!
Please reply with resume.