We are looking for a knowledgeable and professional Part Time Healthcare Instructor to join our team of professionals. The Part Time Healthcare Instructor is primarily focused on using professional workplace experience to facilitate student learning. This position is part time but will require a minimum 8 hour commitment per week. If you are a medical professional and are passionate about the thought of mentoring the next generation of professionals, the Part Time Healthcare Instructor position is for you!
You will be provided with a forum to teach and mentor students using the provided curriculum, lesson plans, and supplies, as well as providing real life stories and examples to supplement material. The Part Time Healthcare Instructor is also encouraged to build relationships with the students and encourage their passion of the subject matter.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare clear presentations and relevant learning activities
- Create an environment conducive to student success
- Monitor student learning
- Ensure students achieve intended learning outcomes
- Provide thorough, quality instruction
- Meet course objectives, requirements, and strive to achieve student learning outcomes
- Provide and report evaluations and outcomes of student learning
- Facilitate and manage a safe, positive and supportive learning environment
- Maintain accurate records and submit records and student data by the deadlines determined
- Support partner events to promote programs
- Model and employ professional and positive interpersonal relationships with BRC partners, colleagues and students
At Ascend Learning, we believe in offering our part-time Healthcare Instructors competitive pay. In addition, Instructors will experience the benefits of our Instructional Management team dedicated solely to training instructors. They provide curriculum specific training, education covering course material, and insight on how to be effective in the classroom.
To learn more about our pay and training, please apply today!
Education: At a minimum, a Bachelor's or Associate degree is preferred. Current licensure/registration required.
We are looking for professionals with at least 3-5 years of experience within your expertise for the Part Time Healthcare Instructor position. The Part Time Healthcare Instructor position requires someone who is passionate about the subject material and verbally communicates with expertise.
Additional requirements include:
- License/Certification: Current PTCB certification and State certification (if the state requires certification to work). Pharmacy technician or Pharmacist
- Formal teaching experience is preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency with the Internet, email, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to offer support and encouragement
- Strong at building relationships with individuals in a mentor role
- Creativity and Flexibility is encouraged
Will consider foreign trained physicians or other professionals with adequate training and experience
Ascend Learning - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ascend Learning is a world-leading education technology company serving healthcare and other high-growth career industries. We produce...