DP Technology Services, a leader in Government Contracting has pending position upon award for a Pharmacy Technician to provide services to our military and their dependents at Vance AFB in Oklahoma. TYPE OF WORK. The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports
Please contact Michelle Gonsalves at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), OR Certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), OR successful completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail-based program).
- A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
Position of Trust
Secondary Location Category: