Position Title: philosophy specialist
Reports to: Account Executive
Original date created:
Region: West, Central & East Coast
SUMMARY: GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To meet and exceed sales goals while following gold standard customer service with all customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving a Sales per Hour of $100, an Average Unit Sale of $65 and an Items Per Transaction of 3.
- Meet and exceed daily sales goals.
- Service the customers in accordance with philosophy concept and direction.
- Provide philosophy style service using client cards, skin typing, sampling, using print material and conducting product demonstrations.
- Attend philosophy education workshops.
- Create philosophy followers by exceeding the customers’ expectations of outstanding service.
- Keep track of daily sales.
- Use client cards to record your conversation with your customer and further develop your relationship.
- Execute events with philosophy Regional staff.
- Practice new make up application techniques and color combinations to promote the philosophy color.
SECONDARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- When necessary pre-sell clients on new items being launched.
- Assist in creating demonstration stations to attract new customers.
- Maintain inventory levels in the cases by replenishing from stock room and drawers.
- Alert Counter Manager to any out of stock concerns with products, testers and literature
- Alert Human Resources of any changes in address or contact information.
- Maintain hygiene standards at the counter.
- Represent philosophy image by always wearing supernatural philosophy make up and clothes.
- Assist in booking appointments throughout events or for follow up.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
High school diploma/GED and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may be required to lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Coty Inc. - 13 months ago
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...