PART TIME: Phlebotomy duties in the main clinic laboratory; drawing blood for diagnostic lab testing
Requirements: Must have previous phlebotomy experience; excellent patient care skills.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.