1. Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
2. Monitor and evaluate operations and provide feedback to management.
3. Proper setup of all equipment and disposable supplies.
4. Site preparation and phlebotomy according to established procedures.
5. Disconnect and dispose of all contaminated disposable equipment.
6. Accurate and thorough documentation of necessary records.
7. Attend all required training sessions, staff meetings, etc.
8. Maintain thorough familiarity with State and Federal Regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, EMEA, OSHA, CLIA, cGMP as well as all internal company procedures.
9. Ensure that all equipment and work area is maintained in a clean and organized manner, and all equipment operates properly.
10. Ensure that supplies are available to perform necessary tasks.
11. Report all unsafe situations or conditions to supervisor.
12. Assist in emergency medical procedures when necessary.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Evaluation and/or translation of any foreign education (high school, university, or professional training) must be provided.
3. Must have legible handwriting.
4. Ability to read and write the English Language.
5. Must be able to use a PC.
1.Manual dexterity to perform all phases of donor plasmapheresis.
2. Ability to stand for extended periods of time - up to (4) hours a time.
3. Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
Apply for this job:
Grifols - 6 months ago
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary divisions...