Job Description:The Role:|
Responsible to supply a response to all in-coming calls
and emails to the venue in a pleasant and timely matter.
- Answer in-coming calls related to all areas of the
product over the phone in a kind and friendly
- Assisting customers by effectively communicating our
a manner that will retain and promote customer
- Resolve customer problems promptly and accurately in
Full-time: Must be able to work 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday
- Update hot-line daily.
- Other various administrative duties may be required.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum one year in a customer service capacity
- Working knowledge of computers (Excel, Word,
operations, food preparation and restaurant
- Entry-level knowledge of restaurant and music hall
- Written and verbal communication skills; time
fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize and work in a
Full-time: Must be able to work 10:0am to 6:00pm Monday
Req. Code : 3531
Division/Department : HOBE
% of Travel Required : None/Not Specified
Skills : Administrative Support - > Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Word, Heavy Phones, Reception/Greeting,
Microsoft Power Point
Customer Service - > Phone Support
Offer Relocation : No
Live Nation Entertainment - 10 months ago