Posting Job Title: Photographer/Truck Operator – YNN Albany
Requisition #: 145601BR
Posting Location: Albany, NY, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shoots VO's and SOT's for general news.
- Shoots and edits franchise segments when assigned.
- Ability to edit on Non-Linear systems and tape/tape units.
- Edits Story Packages.
- Communicates with Chief Photographer, Assignment Desk, Ingest and Video Journalists on a regular basis, including when out in the field.
- Drive and Operates microwave/satellite uplink & transmission truck.
- Assists with training new hires on camera equipment as needed.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors and customers and is in line with Time Warner Cable's Mission and Values.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor and other management as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred.
- One year minimum previous experience necessary.
- Ability to shoot, edit and operate live trucks.
- Put together story packages; shoot VO's, SOT's, and work under pressure during live breaking news.
- Editing knowledge of tape to tape, Non-Linear skills a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of operation policies and procedures.
- Must have ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Only applicants who apply online at www.timewarnercable.com/careers will be considered.
Time Warner Cable supports a drug-free environment and is EOE M/F/V/D.
FCC Unit_TWC: NWNYC
Controlling Establishment ID: 00231 - Albany Watervliet Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...