Position Profile : Photography Intern
Department : Production
Reports to : Photographer
1. Represent the Kansas City Chiefs in a positive and professional manner.
2. Assist with editing, metadata additions and retouching tasks.
3. Photograph small assignments when needed, like sports photography.
4. Experience with light video editing a plus.
1. Light office duties and activities
HOURS REQUIRED : This internship is a full-time unpaid position. We are seeking candidates who can work 40 hours per week and event/game days/nights. This internship will start mid May 2013 and conclude in August.
1. Must have Photography background or major.
2. Must be skilled in camera work and able to shoot as well as edit if needed.
3. Must be able to receive college credit.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Adobe software, Photoshop, and Bridge.
5. Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
6. Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
8. Must have a valid passport.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No : Are you able to receive college credit?
2. Yes/No: Are you currently a student?
3. Yes/No: I understand that this is an unpaid full-time internship?
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...