We are seeking experienced Physical Therapist to join the Recover Health team! Recover Health emphasizes teamwork, nurturing, and encouragement. We have built an outstanding reputation with clients, caregivers, local physicians, and professional agencies. Our caring tradition has made us a well respected home care provider in the area.
The Physical therapist implements and coordinates client physical therapy services that comply with professional therapy standards.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy, be licensed by the State of Minnesota as a Physical Therapist (PT). Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills are required.
- Assess and develop a program for therapies that meet individual client needs
- Implement the client’s therapy plan in accordance with agency policy, applicable health standards, and governmental regulations.
- Coordinate therapy modifications to the client’s plan of care with the Director of Nursing and client’s physician.
- Complete aide supervisory visits as required by agency policies insuring that aides are properly oriented, trained, and capable of providing the client therapies.
- Ensure effective coordination of client home care services through timely completion of required documentation and transfer of pertinent medical data to the clients physician, Director of Nursing, and other caregivers.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive client medical data.
- Instruct clients, family members, and primary caregivers as needed to insure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be periodically assigned by the Clinical Supervisor.
To apply for this position or any other position listed on our website please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Recover Health - 30+ days ago
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest, specifically Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Ou...