Provides physical therapy consultation and services to the patient in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care. Supports the Operational and Provider Relations activities of the organization.
We believe that Physical Therapist at AseraCare Home Health are household heroes and our patients agree. It takes a dedicated individual to provide the support, guidance and care that restores health, wellness and confidence. Every day in this role, you will help someone return to a liberating, independent lifestyle, ensuring comfort and wellbeing along the way. The cape is optional, but the dedicated heroism is all in a day's work. And you'll get a chance to work with professional and collaborative team members as well as form bonds with your patients, forged by one-on-one time. Physical Therapist at AseraCare Home Health maintain the highest standards of professional integrity by performing a variety of tasks each day.
This is the right opportunity for a skilled and compassionate individual. We're seeking people who are ready to collaborate with colleagues, rising to meet the challenges of each day. Ideal Physical Therapist candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Physical Therapy
* Completion of an accredited program in physical therapy.
* Current licensure as a registered physical therapist by the state.
* CPR certified.
* At least one year of experience in a home health setting.
* Must have 24-hour access to a motor vehicle and maintain personal auto liability insurance coverage.
* Must have valid driver's license.
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
As AseraCare Home Health professionals, we'll go to the ends of the earth for our patients, helping them live with greater independence and quality of life in the comfort of their own homes while setting the highest standards of care. As one of the nation's premier providers of home health services, we deliver a full range of career opportunities supporting individuals recovering from acute illness or injury. AseraCare Home Health is proud to be accredited as a whole by the Community Health Accreditation Program, Inc. (CHAP). CHAP is the leader in improving the quality of community-based healthcare services in the U.S. Our approach to home health care is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. If you share our drive to deliver personalized, quality care, discover a career here at Aseracare Home Health. We can deliver the rewards, continuous education and clinical excellence you want from your career.
300 Penn Center Blvd Suite 601
Aseracare - 9 months ago
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...