Summary of Position:
Responsible for patient evaluations and the application of a wide variety of therapeutic techniques, rehabilitation of injuries and disabilities. Demonstrates fidelity to Center's mission; displays a high regard for human life and respects the dignity, uniqueness, worth and rights of each individual.
The physical therapist is required to be qualified to care for adult, pediatric and geriatric patients applicable to area of assignment.
Qualifications & Experience/Knowledge/Skills Required ·
Submit Resume or Human Resources
- Physical Therapist degree
- Current Indiana License as a Physical Therapist
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of current, sound rehabilitation practices and applicable laws and regulatory requirement
- Demonstrates analytical ability to organize, direct and promote the services and programs offered by the facility
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills required in order to deal effectively with patients and patient’s family and visitors, all levels of staff members, physicians, members of the business community, executive staff and managers, and representatives of outside organizations and agencies on a variety of matters.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignment.
- Availability to work overtime and travel to meetings
Letter of Application to: Fax: 219-922-8674
Hammond Clinic - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard