BE A VISIONARY
Dream big. Think outside the box. See the possibilities. Offer creative solutions – Amedisys listens
Amedisys began more than 25 years ago as a dream in a living room in small-town Louisiana. Since that time, we have grown into a national company with over 15,000 employees and 500 + agencies across the country and Puerto Rico, but have never lost sight of why and how we got here.
Amedisys Home Health Services is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. As a national company, we have a far reach and have positioned ourselves as an industry leader in quality care and as the company that is reducing acute care hospitalization.
As our growth rapidly continues, we are seeking dynamic employees to aide in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care.
REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE
We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service
Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer – at home. As a Physical Therapist with Amedisys, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market. Our motto, service is our passion, says it all. If you share these goals and values call us today and learn more about joining the Amedisys team!
As a Physical Therapist at Amedisys you will :
- Evaluate and treat patients using the most current technology and practices
- Provide valuable input into the patient’s care and treatment
- Be provided with a consistent case load.
- Gain quality experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team and personal patient interaction.
- Spend more time working with patients and make a significant difference in their lives
- Manage and educate the Physical Therapy Assistants’ performance in implementing physical therapy services.
- Have flexibility in your work schedule and autonomy in patient assessment
- Be positioned for Career Advancements within Amedisys.
- Receive excellent Benefits to include a lucrative salary, Continuing Education credits, and specialty rehab programs
- Work with team members who share your passion
1. Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
3. One year (1) of physical therapy experience preferred.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
The physical therapist shall be currently licensed in the state, pursuant to Chapter 485, F.S., with at least 1 year experience in physical therapy.
NAC 449.788 Services to patients.
2. Services must be supplied only by qualified personnel and under the supervision of a physician licensed to practice in this State. Qualifications include licensure, registration, certification or their equivalent, as required by state or federal law, for…(d) The physical therapist must be registered in this State.
HFS 133.02 Definitions:
- Wisconsin State Specific:
“Physical therapist” means person licensed to practice physical therapy under ch. 448, Stats.
BUILD CAREERS, NOT JOBS
Promote an environment that fosters continuous learning. Create your own future. Recognize and reward excellence.
Along with a first-rate employee benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401K options; and paid time off; Amedisys offers its employees continuous learning opportunities and provides them with all the necessary tools and resources to perform their role to its fullest. We encourage rewarding careers and never want to simply offer someone a job. Unique employee programs allow personal and professional growth. At Amedisys, it all starts here with you.
keywords : PT, P.T., Physical Therapist, Therapist, homecare, home care, hospice, healthcare, health care, home health, ortho, orthopedics, orthopedic therapist, therapy, balance dysfunction, therapy manager, rehab, , , rehabilitative, therapeutic, physical therapy, acute care, rehabilitation, geriatrics, , , APTA, geriatrics, Vision 20/20, Autonomous practitioner, Evidence Based Practice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys, Inc. - 14 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...