We are currently recruiting for a full time, Physical Therapist. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality resident care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a resident's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the residents' families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
Keywords: Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist, PT, DPT, Tazewell, RehabCare, Kindred
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
If you are a current
RehabCare is a major provider of rehabilitation program management services to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, and other...