Physical Therapist Assistant – |
Gentiva Home Health
I believe that better care begins at home .
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what Gentiva ® patients have come to expect from our physical therapist assistants for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America’s homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today’s fastest-growing segment of healthcare – homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva’s patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
Our clinicians make a real difference in people’s lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an interdisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our physical therapist assistants a unique employment package that includes:
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
- Greater control over your weekly schedule.
- Flexible full-time, benefited pay per visit and part-time positions.
- Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe my work is my calling .
As a Physical Therapist Assistant , you will:
In addition, a Physical Therapist Assistant :
- Provide therapy services consistent with the patient’s Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patient during treatment, compile data and report patient’s progress.
- Act as a liaison and maintain contact with patients, Physical Therapist and Clinical Team to ensure effective care coordination.
- Provide hands-on care and education of the patient utilizing Gentiva Care Notes.
- Has the autonomy to make individualized patient-centered decisions for optimal clinical care.
- Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.
- Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.
- Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program (approved by the APTA)
- A minimum of six months physical therapist assistant experience preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted PTA licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a physical therapist assistant, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented physical therapist assistants.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 1.866.GENTIVA.
Gentiva Health Services - 23 months ago
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company...