Are you tired of not being appreciated for the work you do? Do you enjoy working in a fun-loving, fast-paced environment where people are a priority and your opinion is valued? Our company is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. Were adding new staff and raising the expectations of our existing team and will soon be positioned to have a regional presence providing services to hundreds of patients daily.
PROACTIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTERS is a 100% PT-owned, growing company with state of-the-art outpatient clinics. If you seek to be part of a close-knit group of individuals who truly love going to work every day, you belong at ProActive!
We offer the following employee benefits:
better AND have fun doing it!
- Extremely competitive salaries
- VERY generous profit sharing program
- Medical Insurance, 401K, Long Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education allotment of $1200+ per calendar year
- 4 weeks PTO and 6 Paid Holidays
- Unmatched support staff, including technicians to assist in patient care
- Opportunity to start new programs or to receive training for existing ones
- MOST IMPORTANT: Work with an outstanding group of people that make patients
ProActive Physical Therapy Centers encourages you to join our energetic group of Physical
Therapy Professionals and make our team even stronger! Because we value your passion and expertise!
Our core values are:
1. We communicate openly and respectfully
2. We create a fun working environment
3. Innovation and Excellence in patient care
4. ProActive Way---whatever it takes!
5. We reward success
If these values resonate with you and you have the relevant skills and experience as outlined above please go to www.MyProActivePT.com to read about ProActive Physical Therapy Centers and fill out this application on line.
1. You are 100% responsible for the health of all
facets of clinic operations
2. Provide superior patient care that creates
3. Work as a team to maintain a 90% arrival
4. Must be a willing participant of our Team
5. Willing to participate in our Leadership
6. Must be willing to build strong relationships
with referral sources.
Proficient with basic computer, fax, copier and telephone operation.
Word processing skills
Graduate of an accredited PT program.
Preferred: 2+ years experience as PT manager
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago