The incumbent in this position is a staff therapist who participates in the evaluation and treatment of patients based upon current principles and practices of PT. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate from accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Current DC license or qualified candidate for DC license as a Physical Therapist. Upon hire, must have a DC License or be eligible for a reciprocity license, or have made application to sit for the board examination.
- Demonstrates baseline knowledge of relevant PT practice and flexibility.
- Emotionally mature.
- Can objectively analyze situations, identify and problem solve.
- Listen effectively and present self orally and in writing.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Medical, Clinical, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy, PT, Rehab, Rehabilitation, Recovery, APTA, American Physical Therapy Association, Physical Therapy Assistant, PTA, Physical Therapy Aide
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 18 months ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...