PENDING FUTURE CONTRACT AWARD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Physical, Personnel, Special, and Industrial Security Support (PPSISS) specialists will assist, monitor, and advise on all aspects of security activities.
- They plan & assist in implementation of security activities at the TS & higher classification to ensure personnel (GVT and Contractors) and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks. Personnel performing these functions develop written technical approaches & methodologies with regard to security proposals.
- Process background investigations for special security clearance actions including: formulating & ensuring compliance w/automated information systems security procedures; suggesting & implementing & monitoring compliance with special security policies and procedures; conducting & coordinating the training for special security representatives; performing liaison with the GVT and industrial security officials; overseeing collateral & higher access and badge procedures
- Minimum of 6 years of Physical, Personnel, & Special Security experience within DOD or equivalent agencies
- Experience in compartmented programs in DOD, IC, or supporting US contractors
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities IAW ICD 7051 standards
- Thoroughly familiar with security processes; working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include National Industrial Security Program Supplement and DOD 5105.21 Volumes 1-3
- Current TS.
- Operational Experience
- Experience if security training or security inspections is highly desirable