Site Medical Director Needed in West Texas!
Northwest Texas Healthcare System serves the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. NWTHS is a 489-bed acute care medical center staffed by more than 350 physicians representing 38 specialties. NWTHS gives physicians the technological and organizational infrastructure that enables them to excel in their specialties.
- Level III Trauma Center with 46,000 annual patient visits
- 24 bed Main Emergency Department with 5-bed Fast Track
- 48 hours of Physician coverage daily with 20 hours MLP coverage
- IM, Peds, and OB residents rotate
- CT in ED
- BC/BE ABEM/AOBEM
- BC Primary Care with EM experience
- Excellent Compensation - $450K/year
- Medical Director Stipend
- Independent Contractor Status
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
Located in the center of the Texas Panhandle, Amarillo offers all the conveniences of big city living in a friendly and small town atmosphere. The Amarillo area has much to offer residents. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon to the quality educational system, from restaurants to a variety of recreational activities, Amarillo is certain to have something to offer everyone. The city boasts a great art museum, beautiful botanical gardens and thrilling rides at Wonderland Park.
PracticeLink.com - 9 months ago