NOCTURNIST POSITION - NAMED ‘BEST PLACES TO LIVE AND PLAY’ BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER!
RECENTLY NAMED ‘BEST PLACES TO LIVE AND PLAY’ BY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER!
PERFECT BALANCE OF OUTDOOR BEAUTY AND URBAN AMENITIES
Relax and breathe in fresh, crisp air while you and your loved ones take in beautiful sunsets from your sailboat--if moving water is what you prefer, take a short drive to 1 of only 7 National Scenic Riverways in America . Take this opportunity to live in one of the few areas remaining that still boasts some of the best untouched landscapes the US has to offer! Being outdoors not your thing? No problem. Spend your free time dining at one of the numerous exquisite restaurants in the area followed by an amazing musical production at the performing arts center. This location truly does have it all!
- Best Place to Live—Money Magazine
- 9 th Best Place to Live and Work in America—Employment Review Magazine
- Variety of Beautiful Housing Options
- Fantastic Restaurants, Theater, Music and Shopping
- 6 Universities in the City
- Outdoor Recreation Around every Bend
- Numerous Lakes in the Area
This is an opportunity to partner with a major health system. They are partnered with the region's largest locally operated health care system and recently named a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- Partnership comes quickly, affordably. New physicians qualify for partnership in just one year and the buy-in is a very affordable $10,000.
- We have NO junior partners. All partners earn the same compensation percentage, share equally in rotation, and enjoy the same benefits.
- Physician Owned
- Built-in referral base. With 100+ current physicians and a patient base of 210,000, new physicians begin with a strong referral base.
PracticeLink.com - 5 months ago