Hospitalist – |
Ft. Walton Beach, FL
HOSPITALIST needed in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Join one of the largest multi-specialty physician groups on Florida's Emerald Coast. With over 50 physicians in 20 different specialties, they provide a range of healthcare services to fit most needs and employ state-of-the-art technology, coupled with skilled and experienced providers, friendly and caring staff, and the convenience of "one-stop" medical care for the community.
- Join two other practicing hospitalists, working 15-18 shifts a month
- No nights except when on call 1:6.
- Candidates will be BC/BE Internal Medicine with an active FLORIDA LICENSE or able to obtain one within 6 months.
- Hospitalists complete all admissions, discharges, and consults as requested.
- Excellent compensation plus bonuses
- Full benefits including malpractice, dues, health/life/disability insurance, Paid Time Off (19 days per year), 5 CME days, $2,000 stipend for CME expenses per contract year
- Pension and profit sharing
The Greater Fort Walton Beach area is home to the most beautiful white-sandy beaches in the world. That, coupled with the small-town environment and the cultural opportunities of a big city, makes the area a wonderful place to live. The Emerald Coast was voted the Best Beach in the South and Top Family Destination 13 years running by Southern Living Magazine readers. USA Today readers recently selected the Emerald Coast as the #1 beach in America.
Job ID: 75110MR
- 2 years ago - save job