Academic Infectious Disease Opportunity in Greenville, NC
East Carolina University’s The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, is recruiting a full-time faculty member at the assistant or associate professor rank. The successful candidate will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
· Academic position at a growing medical school
· Medical Supervisor of a Ryan White Service Grant
· Inpatient Consults
· Outpatient Clinic
· Teaching of medical students, residents and ID fellows
· Clinical research
· Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center
· Service area of 1.4 million people
· State Benefits
· Ideal location-90 minutes from the beach and Raleigh
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a fully accredited JCAHO hospital and is a 871-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation, and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties.
The ECU Brody School of Medicine is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center. Vidant Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
PracticeLink.com - 12 months ago