Hospitalist - Northern California
Program Overview / Job Description
- 7 on – 7 off Block Schedule
- 14-16 shifts a month
- Competitive Salary with RVU and Quality Bonus potential
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME Allowance & more
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult)
- ICU – OPEN
- Procedures and vent management required
- No Call environment
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience) ; Board Exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Eligible to work in the United States; H1B visa accepted; no J1 visa accepted
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- 2 years ago - save job
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...