Located just South of the Coronado Bridge, overlooking the San Diego Bay and beautiful Coronado Island - our Logan Heights Family Health Center is our largest and most diverse centers when it comes to services offered on site. The culture is rich and expands back generations so that the clinic is offered the opportunity to see grandparents all the way to great grandchildren. Shopping will be right next door as a beautiful brand new center is under construction. A flavor of the Latino culture surrounds you including the famous "Las Cuatro Milpas" restaurant just walking distance away!
Family Health Centers of San Diego is a private nonprofit community health center that is an integral part of San Diego's healthcare safety net. Since 1970, our mission has been to provide caring, affordable, high quality healthcare and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low income and medically underserved persons.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package that includes malpractice coverage, NHSC Loan Repay eligibility, and much, much more!
We welcome you to apply online or
Send your CV to email@example.com or fax 619-876-4426
This is a regular part-time position that need Mondays and Fridays filled.
Address 1809 National Avenue, San Diego, CA 92113
Mon. 800am - 700pm
Tues. - Thu. 800am - 600pm
Fri. 800am - 530pm
Sat. 800am - 500pm
- Cooperates with the timely submission of credentialing and licensing paperwork
- Documents appropriately in the medical record medication reconciliation and provider name stamp/print
- Follows FHCSD policies and procedures
- Maintains BLS certification
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board
- Maintains satisfactory peer reviews able to assess medical information including pathophysiology, patient presentation, differential diagnosis etc… in order to facilitate health promotion and disease prevention.
- Minimizes incident reports
- Participates in administrative duties lab reports, charts and med refills reviewed and managed appropriately
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner
- Supervises mid-level providers in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Attends all mandatory meetings
- Maintains a productivity expectation of 3 patients per hour with a minimum expectation of 2.5 patients per hour
- Meets clinic site and organization needs in a reliable and flexible manner
- Participates in quality/performance improvement and leadership initiatives
- Patient Satisfaction Reports
- Prioritizes work and makes an effort to adhere to schedule
- Uses resources efficiently and practices medicine in a cost-effective manner
- Board Certified in a Primary Care field
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must maintain current CPR and DEA registration
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California.
- Unrestricted California Driver’s license with appropriate transportation and valid insurance, some travel necessary
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
Family Health Centers of San Diego - 4 months ago