Academic Neurological Surgery Opportunity in Goldsboro, NC
The Department of Surgery at East Carolina University, seeks a full-time general neurosurgeon with at least 3 years of experience to work in its Goldsboro, North Carolina office. The successful candidate will provide general neurosurgery care at Wayne Memorial Hospital (www.waynehealth.org).
• Existing Neurosurgeon in practice
• Modern 6400 square foot medical office located .5 miles of the hospital
• 316-bed hospital
• State of the art equipment
• Designated Neurosurgery Operating Room
• Existing Neurosurgery support
• Daily designated OR block
• Support from a large academic neurosurgery team located in Greenville, NC
• Adult Neurosurgery exclusively
• Excellent compensation and benefits
• Located an hour from Raleigh, NC
The ECU Brody School of Medicine is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center. Vidant Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Goldsboro, NC is located in eastern North Carolina and is proud to have Seymour Johnson Air Force a part of their community. As the motto says, “the heart of it all”, Wayne County is located centrally between Raleigh, the start capital and the beaches of NC. Wayne County was listed in America's Promise as "100 Best Communities for Young People". Goldsboro has been ranked in Money Magazine's Top Ten US Cities to live.
- 20 months ago - save job