Director of Neurocritical Care Opportunity in Greenville, NC
East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, North Carolina is clinically expanding and seeking a Director of Neurocritical Care. The successful candidate will have knowledge and practical skills in neurologic diagnosis and management, neuroimaging, neurotrauma and stroke management invasive monitoring, intra-cranial pressure management, ventilator and hemodynamic management. The successful candidate will provide care for critically ill patients with neurologic and neurosurgical illnesses and will lead a multidisciplinary critical care team. Applicants must be board certified in Neurocritical Care.
• Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a 909-bed level I trauma center
• Certified Primary stroke center since 2007
• Over 600 endovascular procedures performed annually to include Subarachnoid coilings
• Over 1000 neurological cases performed annually to include complex spine and brain tumor resections
• 900+ annual admissions with stroke as primary diagnosis
• 8-bed NSICU, with plans to increase to 12 beds
• 24/7 NP and PA coverage
• Strong neurosurgery and neurology programs
• Employment by East Carolina University
• Academic appointment
• Teaching of fellows
• Research activity is encouraged
PracticeLink.com - 30+ days ago
Vidant Health is made up of 10 hospitals, physician practices, home health, hospice, wellness centers and other health care services. The...