Fenway Health is looking for outstanding primary care physicians with a specific interest in women’s health and transgender health.
The Physician will provide outpatient care five days a week. Overnight call occurs about one week out of every thirteen and also entails coverage of the practice’s hospitalized patients at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center during the specified call weekend.
The Physician will provide direct medical services to the full range of Fenway Health patients, including conducting exams, ordering tests, prescribing medication, formulating treatment plans and providing preventive health care advice and psychosocial screening and assessment. There may be the opportunity to supervise mid-level practitioners, medical residents and/or medical students and to contribute to community-based research initiatives.
The physician will be expected to maintain full medical licensure in MA, controlled substance licensure in MA, and a federal DEA license.
When applying for this position, please reference the job title and job ID #101
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Current Massachusetts medical license, Massachusetts controlled substances registration, and federal DEA license
- Board certification in internal medicine, infectious disease or family practice
- Minimum 3 years experience in women’s health
- An interest in LGBT health and, more specifically, women’s health and transgender health
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
Fenway Health - 6 months ago
Fenway Health is a comprehensive community health center, providing a wide continuum of health care services. We are New England’s...