Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Physician Account Specialist - Inside Pharma Sales - Interview Today, Get Hired Next Week!!
General Objective :
Profiling / Detailing/Selling – product marketing – Outbound calls primarily placed to healthcare professionals. We represent pharmaceutical manufacturers by contacting targeted physicians to provide clinical information regarding pharmaceutical drug indications, specific formulary coverage information, recommended dosage guidelines, sample fulfillment, and other information as requested. Functions as inside physician sales representative educating targeted physicians via tele-detailing methods.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
- Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in telephonic dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Influence sales performance and ensure sales forecasts to meet/exceed territory expectations.
- Achieve and exceed assigned goals within established parameters.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand/evaluate the business in order to accomplish sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed care information relative to assigned sales territory.
- Use a wide variety of promotional resources, analytical tools, and resource personnel to maximize effectiveness in assigned sales territory, based on local assessment of customer needs.
- Provide special education to healthcare professionals through appropriate programs that fall within client’s ethical guidelines.
- Work with other Operations personnel around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts.
- Work within a framework of Client and TMS Health’s leadership Capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Well-developed problem analysis and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills.
- Results oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
As part of TMS's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check upon acceptance of an offer. All background checks are conducted by a third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification (where required for the position), social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Monster - 23 months ago