InGenesis is currently seeking Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants to provide services to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at the Eloy IGSA facility in Eloy, AZ.
- Must be Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Graduate
- Possess and maintain NCCPA or ANCC Certification
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice in AZ.
- Possess and maintain BCLS, ACLS certification(s)
- 6 months clinical provider as a PA/NP experience in direct patient care required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
This site is approved by the National Health Services Corps (NHSC) and qualifies for loan repayment.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
InGenesis - 6 months ago