Reports to: Medical Director/CEO
WAGE/SALARY/SIGNING BONUS: DOE and Certification
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a clinical support position providing unit support services to Physicians, LPN’s, Chemical Dependency Technicians, clients, and clinical team.
REPORTS TO: Medical Director/CEO
WAGE: DOE, plus Sign on Bonus
- Knowledge of standards for security, ethics, confidentiality, rules of conduct and professionalism
- Demonstrates skills and abilities in essential job functions, including but not limited to client screening, nursing intake procedures, client orientation, crisis intervention, coordination and scheduling of clients outside appointments, medication ordering, and appropriate documentation of medications taking by patients.
- Responsible for telephones and answering incoming inquires regarding agency
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide clinical documentation within clinical records
- Able to acquire general working knowledge of clinical record management systems.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be able to obtain or hold current CPR
- Oversee and manage nursing team in conjunction with needs of Physicians and clients
- For individuals recovering from substance abuse related disorder, said individuals must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for the immediate past two (2) years.
- Responsible to supervise clients medical needs.
- Demonstrate the competencies required for this position, including practice of program policies and procedures for implementing these duties.
- Scheduling and providing direction for LPN staff.
- Demonstrate standards for security, ethics’, confidentiality, rules of conduct and professionalism.
- Ability to understand and respond to direction from clinical team.
- Provide clear and accurate documentation of events occurring while on duty.
- Promote a positive response to change, with clients as well as other staff members.
- Track and inventory med room supplies including medications; prescription and over the counter.
- Inform Supervisor of Co-Worker Disputes and Boundary issues with Clients.
- Engage in a lifestyle consistent with the principles promoted generally in recovery by Astoria Pointe treatment center.
Indeed - 23 months ago