Rural Health Group, located in scenic Northeastern North Carolina, is seeking an experienced North Carolina licensed Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to provide excellent quality health care in an outpatient setting. At least 2-3 years experience as a PA or NP strongly preferred. Immediate opening located at our family practice clinic in the rural community of Rich Square, North Carolina.
RHG is centrally located on I-95, 80 miles north of Raleigh and the Research Triangle as well as 80 miles south of Richmond. Residents enjoy moderate year-round climate with lots of sunshine. The Roanoke Valley, a community of over 56,000 located just south of the Virginia border, is an outdoor paradise with hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking and boating.
RHG is a well established, thirty-nine-year-old primary medical care practice. We need individual committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community. Position is available for NHSC loan repayment/scholarship
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to serving our region's underserved through:
Our Providers include: Family Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, Internists, Dentists, Clinical Pharmacists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
- 10 medical offices plus a School Based Health Center
- 3 dental offices
- 2 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Adult and Child Psychologists onsite
- Case Management
- Community-Based Outreach Department, including Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Infectious Disease/Ryan White, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
As a Community Health Center, we see everyone - those with NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, Medicare, private insurance, and the uninsured.
In addition to competitive salary & benefits, we offer:
Background check, drug screen, and E-Verify required for all positions.
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation allowance - all reasonable moving expenses are paid
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 5 days
- Professional dues, fees and malpractice insurance covered
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- As a FQHC with a HPSA score of 22, our Medical provider positions qualify for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (NHSC).
Rural Health Group, Inc. - 12 months ago
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...