Masters Degree Preferred
CPR American Heart Association
3 years experience preferred
P rovide patient care and patient education for laparoscopic and bariatric surgery. Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive healthcare services, as delegated by a physician and/or surgeon. Current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
HR Use Only:
- Completion of an Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistants (ARC-PA) approved program.
- Current certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Current active licensure to practice as a PA in the State of Indiana.
- Current BLS and/or CPR.
- Current ACLS and/or ATLS for PA’s working in Surgery.
- 1-2 years experience as a Physician Assistant.
- Experience in laparoscopy strongly preferred.
Community Healthcare System - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -