Provide medical care to military personnel at Dover AFB 442 13th St Dover, DE 19902
1. Demonstrates personal growth and professionalism in the work
environment. Demonstrates desirable work habits.
2. Obtains patient history and performs physical exams
3. Orders and/or performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
4. Develops and implements treatment plans when indicated
5. Monitors the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
6. Records pertinent patient data in progress notes
7. Assists in surgery
- Education and Graduate from an accredited PA program
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques etc.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to perform medical examinations using standard medical procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide quality, compassionate patient care
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current NCCPA certification
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification, preferred
Start Date: 04/01/2013
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Masters
Overnight Travel: Less Than 25%
Vacation Time: 3 weeks / year
Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, Long Term Care/Short Term Care, 401k, CEU reimbursements, etc, Competitive Pay.
Global Dynamics provides medical, administrative, and facilities staffing support
services to the Federal Government.
Contact Name: Delando Lewis Company Type: Employer
Company: Global Dynamics