Join a team of elite Physician Assistance who specialize in ED assessments, evaluations, and treatments to patients in collaboration with leading physicians. Communicate with patients, team members, and management in an accurate, timely manner. Coupling your sense of urgency with your excellent attention to detail is a winning combination for success in this role. Patient care and professionalism are essential to ensure charts are entered accurately and in a timely matter.
- Collect and record data on patient condition including vital signs.
- Ensure patient safety and protection by using and managing equipment safely and appropriately .
- Administer medications including injections and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient conditions and reaction to medications and treatment.
- Complete and manage computer charting .
- Request assistance as needed and delegate when appropriate.
- Instruct family and patients in follow up instructions for medication and treatment.
- Collaborate with team to provide information to patients.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Minimum 1 year with patient care experience in urology.
- Prefer 3 years experience supporting a physician.
- Current Indiana state license as a Physician Assistant.
- Participate in safety education, quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- Report actual or potential medical and health care errors, near-misses or other opportunities to improve patient safety.
- Provide care by showing genuine concern, respect, and ability to communicate cordially with patients, visitors, physicians, and other employees.
- Adheres to corporate and professional codes of conduct by handling matters of a confidential nature.
- Professional communication skills and demeanor are essential along with a positive personality.
Our client will reward your talents with a competitive base salary of $100k-$120k . Bonus opportunities are available. Comprehensive employee benefit package includes medical, life, disability, cafeteria plan, 401(k) with employer match, comp time, PTO, and holidays.
Relocation Package available!
If you are a Physician Assistant who takes pride in their work, we encourage you to apply online now .
Drew Smith, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard