Quality of Life Practice for Family Nurse Practitioner.
Family Nurse Practitioner. Practice located in New Hampshire. An hour from Manchester and Concord. 2 hours from Boston.
So what makes this quality of life?
Here are the details:
- Amazing benefits.
- 4 weeks of Vacation + 8 paid holidays
- Competitive Salary based upon experience.
- Outpatient Family Practice clinic. 40 hours a week. No call at all.
- Licensing, Dues, and CME paid. CME time off provided.
- Progressive company culture!
- Company training provided.
This is the practice you’ve been looking for. Located in a brand new state-of-the-art clinic using electronic medical records (EMR). This practice isn’t numbers driven, as you will have the opportunity to spend time with your patients. You will treat patients ages 6 – Adult.
- 3+ years of practicing experience
- NH license or in the process of obtaining license
- Practicing style includes preventative medicine and wellness approach.
PAJobSite.com - 17 months ago