Who We Are
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of patients by providing an environment of continuous process improvement, teamwork, integrity, fiscal responsibility and endless customer service. Cornerstone, with its recent merger of Solara Healthcare, is headquartered in Dallas and owns 17 hospitals in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Arizona, West Virginia and Oklahoma.
Why Work for Us?
Our hospitals offer competitive compensation and benefits, but that is not why our
employees come to work for us. As a Cornerstone employee, you are truly a
valued contributor to our team. It is no wonder why our employees gave us high
scores in both overall satisfaction and employee engagement in our latest
Cornerstone Employee Partnership Survey.
Our Core Values are woven into the fabric of our culture and engrained in our
employees and how they perform their jobs every day.
Click HERE to watch our video!
The Physician Liaison will build physician preference for Cornerstone Hospital Bossier City as a preferred choice for partnership in patient care. The Physician Liaison will be responsible for presenting qualified Physician candidates to the Senior Leadership Team and to the Medical Executive Committee for consideration of current and future
- Must have strong Physician relationships within the community.
- Action oriented individual who must be able to demonstrate success in sales and/or marketing role in the healthcare industry and experience working closely with physicians.
- Highly organized, efficient at multi-tasking responsibilities at varied levels of
process and completion.
- Self-motivated with a strong, keen sense of effective prioritization and time management.
- Interpersonal skills to include the ability to form constructive and effective relationships with potential Physician candidates.
- Must have the ability to effectively work independently as well as a member of the Provider Relations team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Accuracy and clarity is critical in all aspects of communication including confidentiality due to sensitive nature of role.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for a variety of audiences.
- Analytical / methodical reasoning ability with the ability to objectively outline both pros and cons of the situation and strategically conclude appropriate course of action.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, practices, and the healthcare industry
is a must.
- Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change and/or uncertainty.
- Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity comfortably. Knowledge of regulatory standards, compliance requirements and hospital policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Marketing/Sales, or Business Administration.
- Marketing experience in the healthcare industry.
- Minimum of five (5) years of system or company-level Physician relations, healthcare relations or other related field.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group is a leading long term acute care hospital group (LTAC) committed to improving the health and well-being of...