Ophthalmology - Vitreoretinal Surgeon needed in MADISON, WISCONSIN
Join two Vitreoretinal Surgeons located in Madison, Wisconsin. Group is an established, multi-specialty eye center that is fully equipped to support their retina practice.
For further information, please apply today with your CV!
- An adjacent outpatient surgical center, daily availability of operating room time and an on-site photography department with three professional ophthalmic photographers allows for a high quality, efficient practice.
- In addition to retina and comprehensive ophthalmology, group has specialists in cornea and external disease, glaucoma, oculoplastics, pediatrics, refractive surgery. Many of the Ophthalmologists in the department, including the retinal surgeons, participate in an outreach program with seven outreach sites. Volunteer academic appointments are available through the University of Wisconsin and clinical research opportunities are available.
- This opportunity offers Electronic Medical Records(EPIC); competitive two-year guarantee, with bonus potential; salary advancement and signing bonus available; and outstanding benefits, which includes 4 weeks of vacation/CME for the first two years, after which you are then eligible for 7–11 weeks, based on years of practical experience.
- Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning. There are more than 160 churches representing 45 denominations, and at least 120 community organizations supporting a vast array of community needs.
- Residents also enjoy an endless array of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe. And with five area lakes, public parks, beaches, and marinas, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with year-round activities from hiking, biking, swimming and sailing to skiing and ice fishing.
- Conveniently located just two hours from Chicago, three and a half hours from Minneapolis, and one hour from Milwaukee, Madison provides easy access to all the amenities these great cities have to offer.
NAPR.org - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard