GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating staff and activities at remote clinic sites to provide quality, cost-effective care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manages daily operations at clinic sites and coordinates
the work activities.
Administers clinic policies and procedures in a
consistent and timely manner.
Recruits, hires, trains and supervises assigned
personnel as assigned in satellite facilities.
Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases,
promotions, and disciplinary actions.
Ensures that office space, supplies, equipment, and
assistance are provided and maintained appropriately
for medical staff and patient care.
Handles various personnel matters including forms and
procedures as required.
Identifies and resolves work problems to ensure quality
Works with Director Physician Practice Support in preparing budgets and ensures satellite operations and relations are effective.
Attends required meetings and participates in
committees as requested.
Participates in professional development activities to
keep current with health care trends and practices.
Prepares reports and manages assigned projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of three years experience in physician practice management
Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
Medical Group Management Association
The American Academy of Medical Management
1. Knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
3. Knowledge of office management techniques and practices.
4. Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
1. Skill in gathering, analyzing and evaluating data.
2. Skill in written and verbal communication.
1. Ability to clearly communicate and apply policies and
principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a
variety of situations.
2. Ability to plan, exercise initiative, problem-solving,
3. Ability to read, interpret, and apply clinic policies and
4. Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
5. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work
6. Ability to manage fiscal information.
Requires prolong sitting
Requires on occasion prolong standing
Requires public speaking
Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, telephones, faxes or photocopiers
Work is performed in an office setting. The office would either be the clinic, MSO office, or employee's office. Contact with staff, clinic staff, providers, and the public.
Job: Hospital Administration
Organization: Evanston Clinic
Employee Status: Full-time
Shift: Day Shift
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago