Would you like to write code that is used by thousands of developers in hundreds of games? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games is searching for an experienced Physics Integration Programmer to help research new systems and maintain existing integrations, in Unreal Engine 3 and beyond. You'll work closely with members of our engine team, as well as our external partners, building the worlds premier game engine technology for a multitude of platforms.
- Experience with physics engines in a game engine (i.e. Tools pipeline, performance optimization, behavior etc.)
- Experience making physics work in the game world
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Excellent math skills
- Demonstrated interest in games
- 3 plus years professional experience
Preference to Applicants with:
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as animation, tools, graphics, networking, memory handling, etc.
- Experience working with PhysX
- Experience working with multithreaded systems
- Console experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)