Physics/Physical Science Instructor - Part-time as needed
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Faculty part time position in a multi-site college in the University System of Georgia. Reporting to the division chair, the faculty member’s primary responsibility is preparing for and delivering instruction of lectures and/or labs.
- Experience using classroom and laboratory technology is a plus.
- Experience instructing in a laboratory setting.
- Master’s degree required.
- 18 Semester hours and 18 semester hours in the discipline.
• Adopts and implements common course objectives as required by the division and discipline
• Manages courses through systematic use of appropriate syllabi and accurate, professional records of students’ class performance, attendance and grades
•Appropriate office hours are needed.
• Be familiar with academic advising process
• Engages in functions of evidence-based academic and program assessment, as required for accreditation, college compliance, and continuous review and improvement of student learning outcomes
Special Instructions To Applicants
Attach unofficial transcripts with the application. Official transcripts will be required upon offer of employment.
Applications will be screened as received.
Please see the below "Institution Employment Link" to view a complete job description, create an application, and apply for the position.
Institution Employment Link:
CIP Discipline Code:
The University System of Georgia
- 21 months ago - save job