- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and equipment.
- Ability to stand and work for entire shift.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
- Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
- Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
The function of the Performance Associate is to accurately perform the production work supplied by the client, Team Leader and/or Performance Supervisor. This is to be done in an effective, safe, and prompt manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately performs the worked presented to him/her daily.
- Display and encourage teamwork.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all employees.
- Communicate effectively with peers, leads, and members of management.
- Abide by, convey, and enforce company policies.
- Follow all safety rules and report all accidents and product damage immediately.
- Ensure that all rework is completed accurately and prompt.
- Work to reduce and eliminate errors.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- If required, assist other departments in performing any requested work.
- Reports to lead any unusual condition of product.
- Performs a visual check on all products as it passes your station.
Insource Performance Solutions - 21 months ago