The order selector will pick all pieces of merchandise into a tote or box for the stores in a particular area.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Must be certified on all equipment needed to complete job task
- Ability to work overtime
- Previous warehouse experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
CVS/pharmacy - 20 months ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...