Pharmacy Technician assists the pharmacist in preparation of medications for distribution to long term care facilities based on the physician orders and prescriptions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the pharmacist(s) on duty as their primary responsibility; performing these duties as the number one priority
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure
- Review facility pre-list and prepare 31 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location
- Full job description available upon request
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- High school diploma-pharmacy experience preferred
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
- Looking for an individual to work 7:00a-3:00p Mon, Tues, Fri and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Standing and walking for most of shift, lifting 25 lbs.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc - 20 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...