Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, is a growing team of Engineers, Technicians and Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We provide many services to the pipeline industry including, but not limited to: Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Quality Control, Inline Inspection, and Cathodic Protection.
We are seeking a Direct Examination Engineer/Technician with at least two years of experience in the NDE/Pipeline Integrity data collection field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluating Internal/External Metal Loss, Dents, Coating Anomalies, and other types of defects
- Collection and testing of soil, coating, water, and corrosion product samples
- Ability to identify additional site information associated to pipeline integrity
- Basic understanding of cathodic protection and coatings
- Oversight and understanding of pipeline/coating repair types and procedures
- Providing results and findings in formal report documents
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Company paid life, AD&D, and short/long term disability
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (nine per year)
Lake Superior Consulting - 17 months ago