Permanent, direct-hire position available for an experienced Piping Designer. Position is with global engineering and construction firm located in the Midwest. Interested candidates must be willing to relocate to the client site in the Midwest. Associates Degree in AutoCAD. - 2 to 5 years of piping design experience on chemical process or industrial plant projects. |
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplined project team environment.
- Working knowledge of piping stress analysis and hot line design concepts.
- Proven CAD abilities (3-D experience preferred).
- Self-starter with the willingness and ability to handle increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to travel to job sites as required.
- Spanish language proficiency is a plus.
Roadtechs.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard