As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking a Placement Representative in our Atlanta NB Placement department.
Supports Placement Specialist in all aspects of Brokerage Services. Together with Distribution is responsible for quality transactions, seamless client service and quality work product.
- Assists Placement Specialist in reviewing existing client insurance and risk programs.
- Reviews coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/underwriters for accuracy.
- Assists in the creation of the clients’ program/marketing plan.
- Assists in preparing proposal components including; analysis of: pricing, coverage, services, quote comparisons, financing, commentary and recommendation, identify differences against expiring, claims made, surplus lines, and subjectivities, loss projections, cash flows
- Delivers submission to carrier/market and sends copy to Distribution.
- Builds and maintains relationships with underwriters and peers.
- Requests and oversees follow-up for changes from underwriters.
- Schedules carrier/market presentations.
- Monitors the renewal and binder control system.
- Maintains carrier/market contact at appropriate levels needed to execute effectively and assist the Placement Specialist.
- Maintains contact and relationships with Client Team to effectively service client needs.
- Communicates with international network on administration of global programs.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- High School diploma.
- Two years related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects with a high degree of detail and organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 18 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...