Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enters and/or processes data.
• Manage deadlines and work within allotted timeframes.
• Logs and tracks data (maintain team statistical data).
• Respond to internal/external customer inquiries.
• Prepare reports for internal and/or external use.
• Assist team members in meeting unit goals.
• Prepare adoption agreements and plan document kits for new plans, restating plans and plan amendments by accurately entering, generating and assembling kits through the Plan Adoption System. Verify in tracking tool that each plan has been created and track the progress of that plan. Ensure precise assembly of document kits and verification of data within the packet.
• Demonstrate ability to identify, review and analyze discrepancies and questionable procedures within the unit and division by proposing written and verbal resolutions.
• Provide accurate and efficient administrative support for unit, as needed, by typing correspondence, assembling conversion kits, maintaining files, and assisting with mass mailings.
• Develop and expand qualified plan knowledge by attending Ascensus document training, reading Ascensus newsletters and reference services, and other items as directed by your supervisor.
• Make outgoing client calls to obtain missing information or to obtain clarification of client’s intent.
• Meet expectations of job by attendance and punctuality as outlined in employee policy handbook.
• Performs other duties and special projects and assigned.
• Two year degree or equivalent.
• Strong skills with MS Excel and Word experience necessary. MS Access experience is preferred.
• Strong computer proficiency required.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Accountability to project and/or team.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Seasonal overtime required
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to
day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...