Cablevision Division Cable and Communications Corporate Department Name Admin Consumer Prod-C&C Corp Job Location NY / Nassau County / 1111 Stewart Avenue Requisition ID 19804BR Position Type Full Time Description The Plan Manager, Digital Media and Search is responsible for the planning, execution, tracking and reporting of all online media, including paid search, organic search, display and mobile for Cable & Communications and Optimum West. The Plan Manager, Digital Media and Search with also assist the Director, Digital Media and Search with the development of marketing and media plans in addition to the integration of digital media into the overall plans.
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION
1) Set implement tactics for online media, identify new opportunities, and optimizes overall media mix.
2) Understand, evaluate and define agency roles and support model for PPC, SEO, online display and mobile.
3) Responsible for monitoring goals, and performing in-depth analysis of channel metrics, conversion and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement for paid search, natural search, display, and mobile.
4) Partner with internal teams on plans, market research and analysis of the competition, customers, market, and industry trends.
5) Responsible for mass marketing budget, spend, and related ROI. Develop and maintain marketing planners, reporting and tracking of response, ROI and expenses for all tactics. Work with teams on plan integration.
6) Assess new digital marketing opportunities and provide insightful analysis and recommendations, from idea to execution.
7) Partner internally with product, website/e-media, marketing, social media and legal to effectively execute campaigns.
8) Develop and evangelize SEO strategies and plans across the organization. Build strong working relationships with other employees to ensure that all SEM efforts are understood and supported across the organization. Serve as an internal search expert to ensure that best practices are shared and leveraged by all relevant internal groups.
9) Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tools into actionable SEO and paid search ongoing, quarterly and annual plans. Qualifications a) 5+ years experience in digital/emerging media and search marketing
b) Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
c) Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and principles
d) Experience with computer generated support modeling.
e) Experience with managing bid management tools to effectively achieve the highest ROAS (ROI) across the major search engines (Google, Bing, etc.), as well as contextual marketing.
f) A track record for continually improving and optimizing SEM programs.
g) High degree of independent leadership, critical thinking, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
h) Bachelors Degree from accredited College or University is preferred
i) Deep understanding of traditional and emerging media and metrics, with a core focus on digital media, mobile and search
j) Ability to desegregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes
k) Strong computer, reporting & presentation skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
l) Strong web analytics skills including experience with web analytics software, such as Omniture and Google Analytics
n) Great people person, strong motivator and good manager of people
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...